Monday, August 25, 2014

Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me

Finally, Henry found time to see me again. But he was pressed for time because he had a CoDA meeting to go to so we just met in another coffee shop.

So we sat there and talked about religion and child upbringing and the education system and we agreed on so many things; I love talking to this man! But I was also terribly aware of his strong hands as he sipped his coffee or fiddled with the wrapping from the complimentary piece of chocolate that came with it. I could see he was hairy; he had long, blond arm hair peeking out from under the sleeve and a bit on the back of his hands. And with a couple of buttons unbuttoned at the top of his shirt, I could see a bunch of even longer chest hair swaying to the rhythm of his Adam's apple. And I just luuuv body hair, it drives me crazy.

In fact, Henry turned me on so much that I couldn't sit still there, I just wanted him to reach over the table grab me in his strong, hairy arms, kiss me passionately and use those big hands with long piano fingers to explore my body. But we were in a coffee shop and it was the middle of the day and he was getting late for his meeting. So in the end, all I got was a quick peck on the cheek and a boyish wink accompanied with his beautiful smile, before he rushed off to catch the bus.

I stumbled out of the coffee shop and went to a nearby gift shop run by a friend of mine. She knew nothing about Henry but as soon as I was over the threshold she raised her eyebrows and asked "Are you in LOVE???" I just laughed nervously, said I might at least be falling in love, hard. And since she's initially an actress, I asked her whether she might have heard of Henry, the cameraman? Oh yes, "Henry?" she nodded dreamily, "Oh, I bet he's an amazing lover, there's just something about him."

I couldn't agree more. I bet he's a wonderful kisser and a perfect lover. Definitely one of those who enjoys kissing so much he can spend hours snogging.

Then how come he hasn't tried to kiss me yet? He obviously likes me, he finds me funny and intellectually stimulating. He sends me messages telling me how great it is to be able to talk about these things (the Universe etc.) with me. And I AM cute and attractive and sexy and most men can't keep their hands off me once I give them permission. As well as those I don't give permission.

Discussing this with my friends, they reminded me of the Sex and the City episode where Carrie started dating a recovering alcoholic and it was all too soon so he wound up drinking again. I am aware that Henry is dealing with a lot of stuff at the moment, rediscovering himself and all that. And I do admire him for doing all this hard work to become a better man, not doing things half-heartedly.

I'm just not very patient! I wanna be kissed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment